Wednesday, October 24, 2007

no title



so, i thought when i created this blog that i would expound on my thoughts daily and share my magnificence with the world. however, i find that really, on a daily basis, not so much to say. I did however, get tickets to DANE COOK (comedy god..next to Steve Carell). 8 of us are going and i can't wait! He has the best website and does these DANECASTS you can listen to. it's like having a phone conversation with the man.


check it out....at my space or http://www.danecook.com/ check out some of his older video clips like him on David letterman back in 97! love him...everyday humor. life observations and he idolizes Steve Martin..what's not to like? Here are some random photos...just sharing as it comes to me. Spencer and emma on spencer's 8th birthday. he was psyched because he got a mirror ball and spot lights for when the kids do shows at our house. oh...also an epileptic fit inducing strobe light..UGH!

No comments: