Monday, October 8, 2007

Welcome to our Blog!




Can't believe I actually bit the bullet and started a blog. Well, it will give me something to do on the computer other than Webkinz or check TMZ.com. I will be posting photos when i can and leaving you thoughts for the day.






Today's recommendation: DANE COOK. If you haven't already heard of him, check him out. HILARIOUS real life humor.






Today's photos: Emma's 5th bday party at Libby Lu. Had cake at the food court after..how terribly suburban.

4 comments:

Joy Benenson said...

Blog shmog. Can we still talk about Brittney being a freak. I love TMZ!!

abc said...

Congratulations...I think. We'll see how prolific this blog becomes...happy birthday Emma!!!

crislo said...

très bonne idée ce blog....à suivre...

Nic said...

What is Libby Lu? Am I out of the loop or what? Happy Day, Emma!